Talbert names top dealer
| May 16, 2010 |
Talbert Manufacturing named Hale Trailer Brake and Wheel of Voorhees, New Jersey, as its top dealer in overall sales performance and parts and service support. Hale received the award for the second year in a row, and took home this year’s award at the 2010 Mid-America Truck Show in Louisville, Kentucky.
Hale operates 14 locations along the East Coast from Maine to Florida, offering sales, rental, immediate parts availability, repairs, maintenance and other onsite specialty services.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...