Talbert Manufacturing honors top dealers
| June 10, 2010 |
Talbert Manufacturing Inc. recognized its top dealers for superior achievements in sales and service throughout the past year.
Of Talbert Manufacturing’s outstanding North American dealer team, the following organizations are awarded top honors for providing the very highest levels of sales excellence and product, parts and service support.
Presented with the awards at the recent Mid-America Truck Show, Talbert’s top dealers (in alphabetical order) include the following:
· Freightliner of Grand Rapids, MI
· Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel of Voorhees, NJ
· Highway Trailer Sales of Kansas City, MO
· Holt Equipment of Louisville, KY
· Iloca Services of Aurora, IL
· Leslie Equipment of Cowen, WV
· Lucky’s Trailer Sales of South Royalton, VT
· Scott Ales Inc. of Mount Dora, FL
“While commending our entire dealer team for their exceptional efforts, we would also like to recognize those who excel at being the best in overall sales, service and customer satisfaction,” says Greg Smith, vice president of sales and marketing for Talbert Manufacturing, in a press statement. “These top organizations are committed to nurturing customer relationships by continually strengthening service offerings and capabilities, product knowledge, and the availability of a wide range of equipment, components and parts.”