Takeuchi-US announces new dealership in Midwest
| May 12, 2011 |
Takeuchi-US announced that Wakarusa Heavy Equipment has recently joined the team of quality dealerships promoting the Takeuchi line of compact earthmoving equipment
Wakarusa Heavy Equipment, located in Wakarusa, Indiana focuses its dealership model on providing its customers with specialized product support at every level. The success of their dealership is derived from strong customer retention by offering quality solutions with new and used equipment, an expansive rental fleet and after market support.
“With the addition of dealers like Wakarusa Heavy Equipment, we continue to offer comprehensive, service-orientated dealers who share our commitment as partners to our customers,” said John Vranches, Takeuchi National Sales Manager. ” Wakarusa’s unsurpassed knowledge of the local market and their proven ability to exceed customer expectations will position both companies and customers alike for success.”
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...