Takeuchi names sales, business managers
| November 01, 2010 |
Takeuchi Manufacturing U.S. appointed John J. Vranches as the national sales manager of its North American sales operations and Bruce Anderson as the regional business manager for the Northwest territory.
Vranches will lead the company’s initiative to establish continued market leadership within the Compact Construction Equipment industry segment. Previously, Vranches was a regional business manager of both the company’s Mid-Atlantic and Northeast divisions. He replaces Mike Ross, who serves as Takeuchi’s director of operations.
Anderson will cover areas from Arizona to Alaska and as far east as Colorado. He will be responsible for developing current and new activity in this region. Anderson has a background in areas such as mechanical engineering, commercial oceanic diving and dirt equipment sales. He has experience at Atlas Copco and Komatsu America.
Takeuchi is an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of compact track loaders, compact excavators and compact wheel loaders.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: