Takeuchi adds Midwest dealer
| June 10, 2011 |
Columbus Equipment Company has joined the team of dealerships representing Takeuchi compact earthmoving equipment.
Columbus Equipment Company that will provide complete Takeuchi sales, service, parts, and rental support from 6 locations.
“We are excited to offer the Takeuchi product line in Ohio” said Tom Stivison, Columbus Equipment president. “Our customers depend on our strong customer service and the superior products we provide. Because Takeuchi is an industry leader with a respected reputation, the addition of the compact equipment line will allow us to provide our customers more of what they’ve come to expect.”
“We are pleased to have Columbus Equipment Company as a strategic partner in Ohio and welcome them into the Takeuchi family” said Clay Eubanks, Takeuchi president. “We feel our alignment will best serve both existing and future Takeuchi customers and wish them continued success”.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...