Takeuchi announces new dealer
| November 17, 2011 |
Toyota Lift Northwest joined Takeuchi-U.S.’s team of dealerships, representing Takeuchi’s full line of compact earth-moving equipment.
The dealership goes back to 1967 where it was founded in Portland, Oregon. A few years later, a branch opened in Kent, Washington, where they are presently located.
Toyota Lift Northwest’s Kent operation is a 42,000-square-foot facility consisting of a full shop, service department, parts department as well as the sales and corporate administrative offices, rental office and dispatch center. Centrally located in their territory, all new, used and rental inventory will be displayed, rented and sold from this location.
For more information, visit takeuchi-us.com.
From our partners
When you’re enjoying a busy work schedule with jobs lined up for several months, it’s likely you are focused on…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...