Tadano announces new hires
| July 22, 2012 |
Tadano promoted Tony Trosclair to general manager of customer support for Tadano America, a position in which he will manage after sales support in the Americas, supervise a staff of 33 in the United States and Canada and act as a liaison between Tadano America and the company’s factories in Japan and Germany. Trosclair has more than 27 years of experience in the maintenance and management industry, including 20 years with the United States Army. He has worked with Tadano since June 2006.
Tadano placed John Seisser as service manager of the Western Region. His duties include overseeing service activity in central and western United States, Central America and South America. Seisser has 11 years of experience in the United States Navy as a mechanic and maintenance manager and is a graduate of Thomas Edison State College.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...