Sunbelt Rentals names Brendan Horgan as CEO
| January 31, 2011 |
Sunbelt Rentals appointed Brendan Horgan as the company’s chief executive officer. He also joins the Board of Ashtead Group, Sunbelt Rental’s parent company, as an executive director. Horgan replaces Joe Phelan, whose administration as CEO and a director of Ashtead formally on Jan. 25.
Joining Sunbelt Rentals in 1996, Horgan has held a number of senior management positions, including chief operating officer and chief sales officer.
Sunbelt Rentals provides equipment rental solutions for the industrial, construction and municipal markets. For more information, visit sunbeltrentals.com.
From our partners
When conducting preventative maintenance on your electric motor, there are a number…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...