Sunbelt Rentals adds a new location
| October 05, 2010 |
Sunbelt Rentals opened its newest location in the greater Oklahoma City area.
The 5,300-square-foot facility and accompanying five-acre yard will house more than $3 million in equipment fleet, comprised of the company’s core offering of a broad range of equipment for industrial, commercial and specialty contractors.
With the Oklahoma City opening, Sunbelt Rentals expands its locations to include 35 states and the District of Columbia. The new location will be open Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Located at 11201 NW 10th Street, Yukon, the new branch is accessible by I-40 and I-44 and will serve all of central Oklahoma.
From our partners
In the years prior to 2008, many construction companies increased their fleet size to meet the demands of increasing workload.…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...