Summit releases NFPA 70E training program
| March 23, 2012 |
Summit has released a DVD program called NFPA 70E: Control the Charge, which complies with the updated NFPA 70E standards for 2012.
The program responds to the rising frequency of reported arc flash accidents and the potential for serious injury or death, while instructing viewers about ensuring an electrically safe working area and complying with OSHA.
The film covers electrical hazards, safety planning, de-energizing equipment and working hot, and it provides a variety of settings where electrical hazards may occur such as construction sites and building maintenance.
For a free preview of the training program, visit safetyontheweb.com or call 800-842-0466.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...