Subaru’s new 2-inch centrifugal pump
| March 02, 2011 |
Subaru’s latest entry in their line of self-priming centrifugal pumps, launched at the Rental Show in Las Vegas, is the 2-inch Model PKX201 with the EX13 4.5-horsepower overhead cam engine that delivers a volume of 158 gallons per minute. The PKX201 features an abrasion resistant, cast iron three-blade impeller that extends the pump’s life, as well as a hardened cast iron volute that pumps water straight into the cavity for fast priming while withstanding the debris sucked through the strainer.
- A self-lubricating carbon ceramic seal ensures simplified servicing
- A heavy duty strainer protects the pump from large solids and prevents debris from entering the suction hose
- The muffler and sound-suppressing air cleaner delivers quiet operation
- Automatic decompression, easy-pull recoil starter
- Hot Spark ignition system
- Large capacity fuel tank
- Heavy duty tubular frame
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: