Stock guru picks United Rentals
| July 24, 2012 |
And two of his other top picks, have construction implications as well.
The guru referred to here is John Paulson, who saw the housing bubble before most did and make $15 billion off that bursting balloon. So we’re not talking about your average day trader.
Curiously we were just talking about the resurgence of heavy equipment rental today. With the economy still shaky we’re seeing contractors use a lot more rental equipment rather than tie up their cash in a long term purchase.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you