Steve Noonan joins Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB)
| November 23, 2010 |
Steve Noonan has been named an assistant vice president in the Newark, N.J., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering, and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Noonan will manage PB’s Northeast Rail Vehicle Group, responsible for vehicle and system technical inputs to planning and engineering projects, as well as management and administration of vehicle engineering and inspection support.
Noonan has more than 30 years of experience in rail vehicle and rail systems-based engineering, maintenance management and operating system oversight. Prior to joining PB, he was director-U.S. operations for interfleet technology and an associate principal with Lea + Elliott, Inc.
As a senior manager for The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey PATH system for 13 years, he provided engineering, project management, and maintenance management services for PATH’s heavy rail transit rolling stock and systems. His work spans rail fleet management and procurement project management for heavy rail, automated people movers, commuter rail, high-speed rail, and maglev.
Noonan holds an M.S. degree in management from the New Jersey Institute of Technology and a B.E. in marine engineering from The State University of New York Maritime College. He is a member of the American Public Transportation Association and The Advanced Transit Association.
More From: Fleet Management
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...