Stephens to manufacture, market Inventure mixer
| October 22, 2010 |
Concrete batch plant manufacturer Stephens Mfg. Co. and ISL Machinery Inc., located in King City, Ontario, the designer and marketer of the Inventure Reversing Drum Mixer have entered into an agreement that will give Stephens have exclusive rights to manufacture and market the Inventure Mixer in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
Stephens President and CEO Max Stephens said that he is very excited about this new relationship. “Inventure has a proven product that has been on the market for over 20 years. The Inventure Reversing Drum Mixer has a reputation of consistently mixing the highest quality concrete at a very competitive cost,” Stephens said.
With the addition of the Inventure Mixer to Stephens’ product line, they now have the ability to meet the needs of those that require a complete central mix plant. Darrick Proffitt, executive vice president for Stephens, said the two companies are a perfect match. “Inventure’s proven product and their vast knowledge and engineering experience, combined with our 53 years of manufacturing experience and our extensive sales network should provide huge benefits to both companies,” Proffitt said. “We can now offer the same high quality products and service for the central mix customer that our dry batch customers are accustomed to,” he added.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...