Stellar Industries expands Iowa facility
| September 20, 2011 |
Stellar Industries will expand its facilities in Garner, Iowa, by adding 60,000 square feet of additional manufacturing space.
The expansion will add to Stellar’s production space, update manufacturing processes and rationalize its current operations. Stellar awarded the construction contract to Larson Contracting of Lake Mills, Iowa. The pre-engineered steel building will be 175 feet wide by 350 feet long with 40-foot-tall sidewalls that peak to 48 feet.
The building will incorporate a “clear span” design that does not contain any interior columns.
For more information, visit stellarindustries.com.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...