Stellar Industries expands Iowa facility
| September 20, 2011 |
Stellar Industries will expand its facilities in Garner, Iowa, by adding 60,000 square feet of additional manufacturing space.
The expansion will add to Stellar’s production space, update manufacturing processes and rationalize its current operations. Stellar awarded the construction contract to Larson Contracting of Lake Mills, Iowa. The pre-engineered steel building will be 175 feet wide by 350 feet long with 40-foot-tall sidewalls that peak to 48 feet.
The building will incorporate a “clear span” design that does not contain any interior columns.
For more information, visit stellarindustries.com.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: