Stellar announced lawsuit settlement
| July 27, 2011 |
Stellar Industries announced a settlement of its trade dress claims against Summit Truck Bodies. Summit has agreed to change certain aesthetic aspects of the design of its cranes going forward, and to change handles and rivet patterns on its drawer sets in exchange for Stellar’s dismissal of the lawsuit.
David Zrostlik, Stellar Industries president, said, “Helping consumers recognize the source of a product based on its appearance is beneficial to the consumer and to the companies that produce those products.” He continued, “We believe our trade dress and trademarks to be valuable means for consumers to identify the high quality of products they’ve come to expect from Stellar. This settlement resolution will benefit our customers by allowing them to continue to distinguish our products from others in the marketplace.”
From our partners
When you’re enjoying a busy work schedule with jobs lined up for several months, it’s likely you are focused on…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...