Stantec Names Ted Rutledge managing principal of Colorado Transportation Practice
| July 09, 2012 |
Stantec has appointed Ted Rutledge as a transportation managing principal in its Denver, office. Bringing more than 35 years of experience working on award-winning projects related to engineering design, project management, group management, and financial and risk control; Rutledge will oversee the company’s Colorado transportation teams while working to continually diversify and grow the service offerings to clients.
Prior to joining Stantec, Rutledge served as Colorado transportation department manager for a full-service, top global design firm. While there, he managed a multidisciplinary transportation team of more than 100 practitioners serving the regional market. Rutledge also served as technical lead offering peer review and value engineering on major projects across the country.
A registered professional engineer in the states of Arizona, Colorado and Oregon, Rutledge received his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Colorado State University and achieved project management certification through Project Management Institute-accredited study. He is a resident of Parker, Colo.
Stantec’s Denver office employs nearly 80 professionals and provides a full suite of engineering consulting services to public and private clients.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...