Stantec hires Jeff Anderson as senior bridge inspector
| August 25, 2011 |
Stantec has appointed Jeff Anderson as senior bridge inspector in the company’s Denver, Colo office. Bringing more than 27 years of industry-related experience in bridge safety, design, and maintenance for public and private entities, Anderson will be an integral part of Stantec’s local operational field teams while providing support to expand the company’s local bridge inspection practice.
“Jeff’s depth of experience in working on large-scale projects in the public sector is reputed throughout Colorado and the industry,” said Ryan Nataluk, senior structural engineer. “His deep technical skillset and years of experience will be invaluable in continually expanding our capabilities.”
Prior to his arrival at Stantec, Anderson was manager for the Colorado Department of Transportation’s Bridge Inspection Program, an organization for which he provided more than 25 years of service. While there, he managed various programs devoted to reviewing and maintaining safety and structural integrity of area roads and bridges while conducting inspections to identify critical issues on highway bridges, culverts, overhead signs, signal mast arms and high-mast lights. Anderson also facilitated training programs for state and local agency maintenance forces.
A registered professional engineer in the state of Colorado, Anderson received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado and has served on the Structure Cleaning Committee, among a long list of industry service positions.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...