Southeastern Equipment becomes distributor for Terex
| January 04, 2011 |
Strengthening Terex Roadbuilding distribution in these states, Southeastern now offers contractors and producers local sales and after-the-sale parts and service support for concrete pavers and plants, landfill compactors, asphalt pavers, material transfer vehicles, reclaimer / stabilizers and milling machines.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Ohio, Southeastern Equipment represents more than 40 different manufacturers and covers the states of Ohio, Michigan and Indiana with 18 locations.
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...