Southeastern Equipment becomes distributor for Terex
| January 04, 2011 |
Strengthening Terex Roadbuilding distribution in these states, Southeastern now offers contractors and producers local sales and after-the-sale parts and service support for concrete pavers and plants, landfill compactors, asphalt pavers, material transfer vehicles, reclaimer / stabilizers and milling machines.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Ohio, Southeastern Equipment represents more than 40 different manufacturers and covers the states of Ohio, Michigan and Indiana with 18 locations.
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: