Sonetics launches trade-up program
| February 19, 2012 |
Sonetics has initiated its Wireless Made Easy Trade-up Program for users of legacy wired headsets. The program offers credits up to $150 per wired headset redeemed towards the purchase of completely wireless Apex and Triton headsets for users who trade in and upgrade from their David Clark, Peltor, Piratecom, Avcom and other legacy systems.
Customers who use the trade-up program also have the option of adding Sonetics’ ComCare Service Program, which provides technical support and repair services and extends the standard two-year warranty for up to five years.
“We are making it very easy for users of old legacy wired headsets to enhance their team effectiveness and individual freedom of movement by trading up to proven Sonetics wireless headsets and systems,” said Reed Stager, Sonetics chief operating officer. “This trade-up program values customers’ existing investment in communication systems while helping them benefit from the latest technology.
For more information, visit soneticscorp.com.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...