Snorkel names new president
| September 21, 2010 |
Aerial work platform manufacturer Snorkel has appointed a new leader for its North American operations.
David Smith was promoted from vice president of operations to president of Snorkel North America. Smith joined the Kansas-based company in 2004 and has held a number of senior management positions within the company.
Smith’s appointment followed the recent recruitment of three senior personnel in product support, supply chain and finance. Snorkel also rolled out new global branding to reflect its enhanced product range and customer offering.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: