Snorkel appoints regional sales manager
| February 18, 2012 |
Snorkel has hired Bert Rayer as regional sales manager for the United States western region and the Dakotas.
Prior to joining Snorkel, Bert worked at WesTower Communications where he was lead project manager for AT&T Mobility’s wireless construction build in Alaska. He has also served as a regional sales manager, regional training manager and district sales manager at United Rentals.
Bert holds an MBA from Golden Gate University and a BA in Management/Marketing from Menlo College.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...