Skyjack joins the SmartEquip Network
| July 12, 2011 |
Skyjack announced that it is joining the SmartEquip Network to provide electronic parts and service support and procurement.
“We are very pleased that Skyjack has chosen to join our Network,” adds SmartEquip CEO and Founder, Alexander Schuessler. “Skyjack’s broad fleet presence across this market shows the potential for tremendous savings for the industry. We very much welcome the partnership opportunity to support this significant new equipment footprint.”
Rental companies utilizing SmartEquip’s e?FleetPro technology can anticipate the availability of Skyjack parts and service support information on the SmartEquip Network early in Q3 of 2011.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...