Sky Cast receives National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant status
| June 09, 2011 |
Sky Cast LLC, located in Eloy, Ariz., has been awarded status as a National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant.
The designation recognizes Sky Cast LLC as a precast concrete manufacturing plant operating at the highest standards of production and quality control.
NPCA established its national plant certification program in 1987 to ensure a consistent industry benchmark and a high degree of excellence among precast operations. The program involves a comprehensive review of all aspects of a plant’s manufacturing processes. To achieve certification, participants must pas an initial inspection. Plants then maintain certification by passing periodic, unannounced on-site inspections conducted by an independent engineering firm.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...