Sky Cast receives National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant status
| June 09, 2011 |
Sky Cast LLC, located in Eloy, Ariz., has been awarded status as a National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Certified Plant.
The designation recognizes Sky Cast LLC as a precast concrete manufacturing plant operating at the highest standards of production and quality control.
NPCA established its national plant certification program in 1987 to ensure a consistent industry benchmark and a high degree of excellence among precast operations. The program involves a comprehensive review of all aspects of a plant’s manufacturing processes. To achieve certification, participants must pas an initial inspection. Plants then maintain certification by passing periodic, unannounced on-site inspections conducted by an independent engineering firm.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: