Skelly and Loy hires Johnathan Clevinger
| February 15, 2011 |
Skelly and Loy hired Johnathan Clevinger as an engineering technician in its Wise, Va., office.
In this role, Clevinger will prepare maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of drawings; prepare drainage plans and excavation and site plans; compute earthwork volumes (cuts and fills); design drainage structures (ponds, ditches, culverts, etc.); design valley fills, roads, etc.; assist in preparing permit applications, reserve studies, and other technical reports; perform field surveys; and assist with upkeep of computer systems at the southwest Virginia office as needed.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...