Sioux introduces new production manager
| February 18, 2011 |
Sioux promoted Eric Hansen to production manager. Hansen began his career with the company in 2007 as a design engineer where he value-engineered Sioux products, designed custom machines and implemented improvements to existing product lines.
Sioux builds high-pressure hot water washers and steam cleaners and manufactures application-specific industrial cleaning equipment, steam generators, water heating systems and related custom equipment.
For more information, visit Sioux.com.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...