Sioux introduces new production manager
| February 18, 2011 |
Sioux promoted Eric Hansen to production manager. Hansen began his career with the company in 2007 as a design engineer where he value-engineered Sioux products, designed custom machines and implemented improvements to existing product lines.
Sioux builds high-pressure hot water washers and steam cleaners and manufactures application-specific industrial cleaning equipment, steam generators, water heating systems and related custom equipment.
For more information, visit Sioux.com.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...