Sioux introduces new customer service manager and announces new product application specialist opening
| June 23, 2011 |
Sioux announced the promotion of Shelby Docken to customer service manager. Docken began his career at Sioux in November of 1988 as an inside sales manager. Over time Shelby’s position developed into a concrete market segment manager and product manager for products engineered and manufactured exclusively for this industry.
Due to Shelby’s promotion Sioux now has an opening for a product application specialist for the concrete industry.
Since 1939, Sioux Corporation has been a stable, growing family-owned company. With just under 50 employees, Sioux is a leading manufacturer of application-specific equipment for several key industries. Sioux exports to over 70 countries and is continuing to identify and develop additional opportunities worldwide.
For a more information on Sioux or the concrete product application specialist position call toll free 888-763-8833 or 605-763-3333, visit http://www.sioux.com/.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...