Sioux exec earns business certification
| June 23, 2010 |
The North American Small Business International Trade Educators has named Peter Finger, vice president of international sales for Sioux, a Certified Global Business Professional. Only the second person in the state of South Dakota to obtain CGBP certification, Finger was required to prove competency in global business management, global marketing, supply chain management and trade finance.
Sioux manufactures industrial cleaning equipment, specialty water heaters, steam generators and custom equipment.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: