Short ramp closures planned on Indiana’s I-80/94 at Kennedy Avenue
| January 30, 2012 |
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) will conduct short-term closures of the Kennedy Avenue ramps along I-80/94 (Borman Expressway) on Jan. 31. Crews will be repairing the pavement on the ramp shoulders.
The ramp from the westbound Borman to southbound Kennedy Avenue will be closed between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. local time. The ramp from southbound Kennedy Avenue to the eastbound Borman will be closed between 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. local time. Traffic will need to use alternate ramps and exits to get around the work area.
The work schedule is subject to change in the event of inclement weather.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...