Schwing America exits Chapter 11
| July 21, 2010 |
Schwing America successfully emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy with 100 percent of unsecured creditors voting in favor of the company’s reorganization plan. After nine months of protection, the company’s reorganization plan was approved by the Federal Bankruptcy Court. The company completed the payoff to existing lenders from funds obtained from a pool of European banks.
Schwing added jobs in their Call Center to handle expanding business activity and plans to introduce new models and technologies to its line of concrete pumps, truck mixers and batch plants.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...