Russian Machines and Terex form joint venture
| May 21, 2012 |
Under the agreement, the joint venture will manufacture, market and sell certain Terex products and all Russian Machines construction and roadbuilding products in Russia, as well as distribute certain products manufactured by Terex and exported into Russia.
The companies first announced their intention to form a joint venture in the second quarter of 2011.
From our partners
The truck manufacturing industry offers a wide variety of specifications, allowing any vehicle to be ideally adapted to the job…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...