Rush Truck Centers gains Orlando truck dealer
| February 26, 2011 |
Rush Enterprises’ subsidiary, Rush Truck Centers of Florida, acquired certain assets of Heintzelman’s Truck Center, a Ford truck dealer in Orlando, Florida. Rush will operate this location as Rush Truck Center Orlando, offering Ford trucks, parts, service, leasing, financing and insurance. The purchase price for this acquisition was approximately $4.7 million.
This dealership is the company’s third dealership location in the greater Orlando area. Rush also operates Ford truck franchises in Denver, Oklahoma City and Dallas.
For more information, visit rushenterprises.com.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...