Rush Enterprises signs agreement with Asbury
| December 11, 2010 |
Rush Enterprises’ subsidiary, Rush Truck Centers of Georgia, entered into agreements to purchase certain assets of Asbury Automotive Atlanta. Asbury operates commercial truck and bus dealerships representing International, Peterbuilt, Isuzu, Hino, UD, IC Bus and Workhouse in Atlanta, Doraville and Kennesaw, Georgia.
The proposed acquisition would expand Rush Truck Center’s network in the Southeast and would result in the company operating 64 Rush Truck Center locations in 14 states. The acquisition is expected to close in the first quarter of 2011.
For more information, visit rushenterprises.com.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...