Runnion offers Palfinger Crayler forklifts
| February 09, 2011 |
Runnion Equipment now offers the complete line of Palfinger Crayler forklifts. The line includes six models of transportable forklifts, each of which can be loaded and unloaded from the back of a truck.
Parts and service for the forklifts also are available, and a diverse selection of models is on hand to rent. The forklifts have forward wheel mount support pads and are efficient for rough terrain and in tight spaces.
Runnion Equipment represents manufacturers such as National Crane, Manitex, Prentice, Tadano, Armlift, Heiden, Kinshofer and Trail King. For more information, visit runnionequipment.com. To view Palfinger’s complete line of equipment or for more information, visit palfinger-northamerica.com.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...