Runnion offers forklift line
| November 23, 2010 |
Runnion Equipment now offers the complete line of Palfinger Crayler forklifts.
The line includes six models of transportable forklifts. Parts and service for the forklifts are also available, and there are a variety of models on hand to rent.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...