RSC Bio Solutions now distributed by Fastenal, Grainger, O’Reilly
| July 26, 2011 |
RSC Bio Solutions now distributie its new, ready-to-use Gunk and Liquid Wrench through Fastenal and Grainger, two industrial supply leaders, and O’Reilly, a major auto parts supplier.
The Gunk, powered by SafeCare, products include: truck and equipment wash, heavy duty degreaser, universal parts washing fluid and a general purpose cleaner and degreaser. The Liquid Wrench, powered by EnviroLogic, line features penetrating oil, jack oil, aerial lift fluid and mobile equipment hydraulic fluid.
These new, non-hazardous formulas were released this spring and are the company’s first products to market since launching in 2010 as a biobased platform of Radiator Specialty Company (RSC), the 86-year-old company that houses the Liquid Wrench and Gunk brands under its RSC Chemical Solutions division.
From our partners
According to Construction Equipment Lifecycle Research, little more than half—54%—of major-component repairs are done before something fails. The numbers are…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...