RSC Bio Solutions now distributed by Fastenal, Grainger, O’Reilly
| July 26, 2011 |
RSC Bio Solutions now distributie its new, ready-to-use Gunk and Liquid Wrench through Fastenal and Grainger, two industrial supply leaders, and O’Reilly, a major auto parts supplier.
The Gunk, powered by SafeCare, products include: truck and equipment wash, heavy duty degreaser, universal parts washing fluid and a general purpose cleaner and degreaser. The Liquid Wrench, powered by EnviroLogic, line features penetrating oil, jack oil, aerial lift fluid and mobile equipment hydraulic fluid.
These new, non-hazardous formulas were released this spring and are the company’s first products to market since launching in 2010 as a biobased platform of Radiator Specialty Company (RSC), the 86-year-old company that houses the Liquid Wrench and Gunk brands under its RSC Chemical Solutions division.
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: