Rotobec makes distribution agreement
| November 23, 2010 |
Rotobec and VTN Group announced a distribution agreement between the two companies.
The VTN product line will be co-branded as VTN Rotobec and grants exclusive distribution rights to Rotobec in North America. VTN Rotobec will provide complete sales, parts and technical support for the product line in North America.
VTN Group manufactures demolition and recycling attachments, such as shears, pulverisers and crushing buckets.
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...