Roadtec ships 1000th Shuttle Buggy MTV
| June 15, 2011 |
Roadtec’s parent company, Astec Industries, introduced the first material transfer vehicle, the Shuttle Buggy MTV in 1989. Roadtec’s material transfer technology has led the way to improved smoothness and even densities in asphalt pavements, which is key to durability of the asphalt surface. Now hundreds of Shuttle Buggy MTV’s are in use all over the world.
Roadtec shipped the 1000th SB-2500 Shuttle Buggy MTV this spring.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...