Roadtec opens 11,500-sq.-ft. training center
| March 29, 2011 |
The winter training season at Roadtec took place in the brand new training facility completed just in time for the first customer schools in January 2011. The 11,500-square-foot facility houses a state-of the art auditorium large enough for 100 people. It has been designed so that actual Roadtec product can be driven onto the stage. The new addition to the Roadtec facilty also includes a dining facility, a fully outfitted kitchen, and separate classrooms for specific courses.
Roadtec holds customer trainings each winter. These popular courses regularly sell out and existing space simply could no longer accommodate demand. With the new facility Roadtec hopes to serve its customers’ in-house training needs for some time to come.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: