RJV purchases Ditch Witch dealership
| November 24, 2010 |
RJV Equipment, under Ray Romano’s ownership, purchased the Ditch Witch of Tennessee dealership’s assets.
Ditch Witch of Tennessee covers middle and eastern Tennessee, as well as several counties in southwest Virginia. The company provides a complete range of underground construction equipment, as well as rentals of new and used equipment.
Romano became the Ditch Witch dealer effective Sept. 1 and will serve as owner and CEO. He has 35 years of experience via Caterpillar dealers and Caterpillar.
For more information, visit ditchwitchtn.com.
From our partners
On every job you’re fighting to keep your margins. Every cost you can cut, every minute you can gain, makes…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...