Ritchie Bros. to host multi-million dollar auction
| September 21, 2010 |
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct a multi-million dollar unreserved public auction at its permanent auction site in Sacramento, California, on Sept. 28.
The auction, which begins at 8 a.m., will feature 1,600 equipment items and trucks from more than 245 consignors. Most equipment will be sold in the live auction; registered bidders can bid in person at the auction site, online in real time at rbauction.com or by proxy.
Interested buyers can inspect, test and compare equipment items for themselves at the Sacramento auction yard the week prior to the auction, as well as on auction day.
The auction site is located at 5500 County Road, 99 West, Dunnigan, California. For more information, including equipment photos and auction details, visit www.rbauction.com.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: