Ritchie Bros. to auction 1,300 items
| September 07, 2010 |
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct a multi-million dollar unreserved public auction at its Atlanta, Georgia, auction site on Sept. 22 at 8 a.m.
More than 1,300 equipment items and trucks – such as forklifts, skid steer loaders, mini excavators, midi excavators and items consigned by the Newnan, Georgia-based Setco Grading – will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
Most of the equipment will be sold in the live auction. Smaller items, such as attachments and consumer goods, will be sold in an online Timed Auction. Owners interested in selling their equipment in the auction can contact the Atlanta auction site at 770-304-3355.
The auction site is at 4170 Highway 154 in Newnan, Georgia. For more information, visit www.rbauction.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...