Ritchie Bros sets area records at St. Louis auction
| July 16, 2010 |
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers set St. Louis area records for gross auction proceeds, number of registered bidders and lots sold at its June 29 grand opening auction in Caseyville, Illinois. The company grossed almost $19 million at the auction and registered more than 1,700 bidders from 32 countries, 47 U.S. states and nine Canadian provinces. The industrial and agricultural equipment auction exceeded Ritchie Bros. records as well; more agricultural equipment was sold in Caseyville than in any other Ritchie Bros. auction in the United States.
Company officials, Caseyville Mayor George Chance, St. Clair County board chairman Mark Kern and a local 5-year-old equipment enthusiast cut the ceremonial ribbon at the grand opening of Ritchie Bros.’ new 67-acre auction site along I-64. The new auction site joins the company’s network of more than 42 auction sites around the world.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...