Ritchie Bros. sells item for $1.8 million
| October 05, 2010 |
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers sold its highest value equipment item ever auctioned at its site in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The item was sold during a multi-million dollar, unreserved heavy equipment auction on Sept. 27 through Sept. 29.
A multi-component SBM closed circuit jaw/impact crushing plant – which includes primary and secondary crushers, screens, generators, conveyors, a control house and more – was sold as one auction lot. The crushing plant was sold to a Saudi Arabian buyer for U.S. $1.8 million.
A total of 670 people from 53 countries registered to bid in person and online to compete on more than 1,950 equipment items and trucks.
To learn about upcoming auctions, visit rbauction.com.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...