Ritchie Bros.’ auction breaks records
| February 22, 2011 |
More than 7,700 people from more than 77 countries registered to bid on $172 million of used and unused equipment and trucks sold at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers’ public auction last week.
There were a record number of bidders (7,739) and consignors (692) at the auction, which was in Orlando, Florida, on Feb. 15-19. Online participation records were also broken, with 3,300 online bidders registered.
For a complete list of upcoming Ritchie Bros.’ auctions, visit rbauction.com.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: