Ritchie Bros.’ auction breaks records
| February 22, 2011 |
More than 7,700 people from more than 77 countries registered to bid on $172 million of used and unused equipment and trucks sold at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers’ public auction last week.
There were a record number of bidders (7,739) and consignors (692) at the auction, which was in Orlando, Florida, on Feb. 15-19. Online participation records were also broken, with 3,300 online bidders registered.
For a complete list of upcoming Ritchie Bros.’ auctions, visit rbauction.com.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...