Report: Motor fuel tax change of -0.2% nationwide
| March 11, 2013 |
The November 2012 Monthly Motor Fuel Reported by States report, publicly released on March 7 by the Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Policy, showed a a change of -0.2% nationwide, from the same month from previous year.
A total of 31 states reported, with the remainder estimated.
Changes by region were as follows:
- Northeast: -3.1%
- South Atlantic: 0.8%
- North Central: -0.2%
- West: -0.2%
More From: Better Roads News
- The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
- NTEA releases ‘2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook’
- ‘Gridlock’ – a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
- Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
- Illinois Tollways investing $922 million...
- Granite named as one of...