Red Dot names new national sales manager
| March 16, 2011 |
Red Dot appointed Robert Gardiner as national sales manager for the company’s aftermarket business.
Gardiner started his career at Red Dot in 1982 and has worked in nearly every area of the business, including managerial roles in aftermarket sales, distribution and customer support. He most recently served as marketing manager.
Red Dot is a provider of aftermarket HVAC units and replacement parts for heavy-duty vehicles and off-highway equipment. For more information, visit reddotcorp.com.
From our partners
Caterpillar believes in the importance of safety and we want our customers to arrive safely home. Everyone. Every day. This…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...