Red Dot expands test facilities
| December 23, 2010 |
Red Dot expanded its advanced engineering and test center to include dedicated facilities for conducting vibration, acoustics, electromagnetic and radio frequency interference and blower-lifecycle validation.
The new test areas are part of the company’s H.G. Runnings Technical Center in Seattle. The new areas include an electrodynamic shaker, blower test cell, acoustic test lab and EMI/RFI testing.
The vibration, acoustic and blower test cells are now operational, with the EMI/RFI test capabilities available starting in early 2011.
Red Dot designs and builds climate control components, integrated systems, replacement parts and aftermarket units for vehicles in demanding work environments all over the world. Product applications include construction, mining, agriculture, forestry, military, commercial freight and emergency service vehicles.
For more information, visit reddotcorp.com.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...