Red Dot agrees to acquire JBAR A/C
| August 15, 2011 |
Red Dot Corp., a global supplier of heating and air conditioning systems, components, and aftermarket parts for heavy-duty vehicles and equipment, announced it has reached an agreement to acquire JBAR A/C of Valley View, Ohio, near Cleveland. Financial terms were not disclosed.
JBAR designs and manufactures heaters and air conditioning systems for vehicles used in construction, materials handling, and other heavy-duty applications. The company will operate as a subsidiary of Red Dot, retaining the JBAR brand, management team, and employees.
Red Dot plans to invest in additional production capacity in the Cleveland area to allow JBAR to meet the growing needs of its customers.
The agreement is scheduled to close on Sept. 1, 2011.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...