Put a wheel loader in your garage
| August 14, 2012 |
Can’t afford that new wheel loader? Pretend you’ve got one anyway.
The folks at style-your-garage.com have the perfect accessory for contractors who want to make a signature statement: garage door “murals,” as the UK-based firm calls them. In addition to a wheel loader (or “digger” in UK parlance), the company also squeezes in an off-road truck into a double-door garage.
The top selling mural though, is a tad sleeker: a Harley-Davidson Road King.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you